Springbok Properties are delighted to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom semi-detached residence ideally located for access to amenities and transport links. The bright and spacious property comprises of an entrance hall, living room and kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor the accommodation holds two well sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a driveway to front with enclosed garden to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Springbok Properties auctions are a secure and straightforward way to buy this property. Here are the benefits for you:
• Realistically priced properties
• Mortgage buyers are welcome
• Reduces chances of fall-throughs & drastically reduce timescales for exchange
• Anyone can buy - not just cash-rich investors
• No risk of being gazumped
• No waiting on endless chains
• Mortgage buyers and cash buyers compete on equal terms
• Transparent online bidding and simplicity
• Focus and motivation on all sides
For Sale by Springbok Properties' “Buyer-Friendly” Auctions, putting you in the driving seat thanks to the modern conditional auction method. We combine the speed and certainty of traditional auctions with the best aspects of an estate agency sale.
Our sellers are motivated and willing to price their properties competitively in order to ensure a fast and secure sale.
You can now secure the sale with a small reservation deposit of 1% or £2,500, this forms part of the final purchase price, much like the traditional deposit. It is not an extra cost.
Paying the reservation deposit ensures that the seller takes their property off the market as soon as the sale is agreed and reserves it exclusively for you, eliminating gazumping and the loss of fees that buyers may face with the traditional estate agent's approach.
You get a fixed exclusivity period (approximately 4 weeks) in which you can arrange surveys and prepare to exchange contracts, safe in the knowledge that you will not be gazumped by another buyer.
Get the best of both worlds: You get to buy properties with a mortgage which are normally reserved for cash-rich investors and cash buyers and you get the security of an exclusive auction transaction with a much smaller deposit.
Bidding and offering on our online auction platform couldn’t be easier:
STEP 1 – Register your interest
STEP 2 – Sort out your finances
STEP 3 – Arrange a viewing
STEP 4 – Make an offer (Online bid)
STEP 5 – Secure your sale
STEP 6 – Exchange and completion
Don’t miss out on this realistically priced property; call us today for further information and to arrange a viewing.
Please note this is a realistically priced property and is likely going to create a fair amount of buying interest to achieve a faster sale. If you’re interested in buying this property, we’d urge you to contact us immediately to avoid losing out.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...
PLEASE NOTE: The end date of the Auction can be changed and if an acceptable offer is made beforehand, then it may be accepted and the property withdrawn from sale so it is strongly advised to make your offer as soon as possible if you are interested in the property.