Springbok Properties are delighted to offer to the market this four bedroom mid terraced residence ideally located within walking distance of Birkenhead amenities and transport links. The bright and spacious property comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, utility room and bedroom/reception room on the lower ground floor. On the ground floor the accommodation holds a sitting room, utility room and a double bedroom with two further double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear yard. Viewing comes highly recommended.
• CHAIN FREE BUYERS
• Ideal for FIRST HOME or INVESTMENT Purchase
• Deposit Amount INCLUDED in Purchase Price
• £2,830 Required on Acceptance of Offer (Deposit + Admin Fee) Terms and Conditions apply.
• Rear Yard
• Bright and Spacious
• Excellent Location
• Walking Distance of Amenities and Transport Links
Upper Ground Floor
Front Door into Hall. Doors off to front Sitting Room and Rear Bedroom. Radiator. New D/G Front Door.
Sitting Room (3.40m x 3.29m)
Double glazed bay window. TV aerial and radiator. Laminate flooring. Electricity meter in cupboard
Rear Double Bedroom (4.47m x 3.43m)
Door to proposed en suite bathroom. Radiator and telephone point. Laminate flooring. New D/G window
Utility/En Suite bathroom (2.41m x 2.13m)
Contains old kitchen cupboards and sink. Gas hob not connected. New D/G window.
Lower Ground Floor
Hallway to kitchen and front reception room or bedroom.
Kitchen (4.42m x 3.71m)
Unfitted kitchen with all cupboards included. Leisure gas Cooker still in warranty. Bought February 2018. Radiator and water plumbed for fridge. Tiled Floor. Door to Utility Room. New D/G window
Utility Room (2.21m x 2.18m)
Lino floor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Sink with mixer tap. Two small D/G windows.
Front reception room or 4th Double Bedroom (4.42m x 4.37m)
D/G Window to front, storage cupboard housing Gas meter. TV aerial and radiator. Laminate flooring.
Stairs up to first floor landing.
Doors off to Bedroom 2 and 3 and family Bathroom. Radiator and carpet.
Double Bedroom 2 (4.47m x 3.43m)
Two D/G windows to front, fitted wardrobes with mirror doors, TV aerial, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double Bedroom 3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
New D/G window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, New Boiler installed March 2018.
Family Bathroom (2.54m x 2.44m)
White bath with power shower above, toilet and basin, linen cupboard, radiator and new D/G window. Laminate floor.
Double glazing at the rear of the property was installed in April 2018. Guarantees and warranties can be supplied.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...
PLEASE NOTE: The end date of the Auction can be changed and if an acceptable offer is made beforehand, then it may be accepted and the property withdrawn from sale so it is strongly advised to make your offer as soon as possible if you are interested in the property.